PoleAbout Education Institute Face to Face Programmes
There are Five different levels of education that allows you to become involved with the organising and delivery of Pole Walking sessions:
Pole Walking Physiotherapist Express Workshops (3hrs)
* Pre requisite: Designed specifically for Physiotherapists Professionals
Pole Walking Leader Education Package (2 Days)
* Pre requisite: For Volunteers in Non-profit organisations or allied health professionals
* Pre requisite: Fitness Professionals (Cert-3), Sports Coaches or the same level
* Individuals wanting to start up a Walking Club, with no prior skills or qualifications.
* For the Fitness/Sport Industry Professional wanting to offer a whole new innovative way of fitness & health & wellness.
PoleAbout Education programs are designed for :
Depending upon the education package the face to face training hours vary from 8,16 to 40 hour program after which Leaders/Coaches receive a Validation License and a Qualified Accreditation Certificate with a 2 year registration/membership to the PoleAbout Internation Network.
Comprehensive training manuals & DVD's and program formats are also provided.
Courses are indicated which are designated accredited with Fitness Australia.
Training courses for 2008 in Australia are listed below:
Please note: Nominations close 14 days prior to course date.
Download registration form: Click Here
For more information or other enquiries :
Please contact- Mike Gates.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 5523 2889
Other Locations are welcome and are considered on a demands basis .